Start Using CGI Proxy

CGIProxy 2.1beta18 FRANCE.

Proxy site: http://87.98.243.193/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl/doncaprio/x-proxy/start

Enter address:

CGIProxy 2.1beta17United States.

Proxy site: http://scarewars.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi

Enter address:

Proxy site: http://nhpproxy.webcreatif.ch/cgi-bin/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi [SWITZERLEND]
Enter address:

Proxy site: http://3.gg/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi[UNITED STATES]

Enter address:

Comments

1. Anonymous says

Hi!
    I am the supervisor of an Iranian political website which provides you with the latest news & views so I am badly in need of an uptodate bypass proxy everyday .
    so if you would like to help humanity and freedom all over the world you may send your last versions of that to my Email because they will soon filter our reach to this webpage now I am in.
    with thanks.
    www.nazareshoma.com
    www.nazareshoma.ir
    niloofarirani2006@yahoo.com
    bazarganinowin@yahoo.com

2. doncaprio says

A CGI (Common Gateway Interface) proxy appears to a user as a web page that allows the user to access a different site through it. It's useful if you've been denied access to certain websites by your ISP, school, employer, governmen etc. All you need to do is type your URL in the address bar and your network administrator won't know you've found a way around the blockage.

3. Anonymous says

I'm using opera mini on my phone with a cgi proxy to browse for free, but got blocked by my network provider, how do i get another working cgi proxy & ip. I'm in nigeria. Thanks

4. Anonymous says

Yes am a nigerian too and my network provider as also blocked my cgi cheat.Pls help me out.This is my email address temi4meand@yahoo.Com

5. Don Caprio says

Google them out. Just use a search string wit the right keywords like inurl:nph-proxy.cgi
    intitle:start using cgi
    etc

6. Anonymous says

What are the step by step method of using capriofile in Nigeria with my mobile. Pls I av no idear.
    ebipado9@yahoo.com

7. Anonymous says

Pls i'm a Nigerian i need the settings for laptop(freedom,ultrasurf,freegate e.t.c) and phone(opera e.t.c) freebrowsing.my e-mail is belqua01@gmail.comTnx

8. DonCaprio says

@anonymous1. visit http://wap.capriofiles.com
    @Anonymous2, 3 & 4. I'm pretty sure they've been blocked by your operator. try your-freedom client. New freedom servers which your network operators might not be aware of are now available. ems25-30. get the full settings at my mobile forum
    @Wizkon. visit http://wap.capriofiles.comforum

9. Anonymous says

Caprio pls am new nd i dnt knw aw 2 register here pls help me out cos i love dis site or is it an open site dat doesn't register its members. Pls reply 2 princeyoung69@yahoo.Com

10. Anonymous says

pls mr c.p.f my opera has been blocked by my operator i need help or just text me the steps in creating new cgi cheats 4 mtn etc in naijeria

11. Don Caprio says

I might add a login here if u need it but I don't think it's necessary though since all contents are open.

@last poster.google search remains the best search engine. u can write start using cgi inurl:nph-proxy.cgi in google search box

12. Sammy Terroz says

pls doncaprio update d cgi list till august cause if not all d oda ones hav been blocked.i beg u in GODs name.

13. Anonymous says

I really want to know how to create cgi tricks. Can you help me doncaprio. My email is toystars2008@gmail.com

14. Anonymous says

hai.
    im from malaysia.
    can u find me for new trick for my operator,celcom?
    the past freegate, imx.celcom.net.my or imx-yahoo.celcom.net.my are block or maybe something wrong..pliz..

15. Anonymous says

Pls oga don,i'm in nigeria plz help me with mtn operamini5.1 cheat..My e-mail is nwododavidebuka@yahoo.com.Tnx

16. tiffanygood says

The sales staff of college-aged individuals do a remarkable job at promoting the casual clothing sold at many Abercrombie & Fitch stores. Models in their twenties are also excellent at portra montblanc ng the frat and sorority house feel that the youth of today desire. What started off as a store for the retail of clothing geared towards fishermen, adventurers of all sorts, and big game hunters has begun to dominate the market among young people's clothing. Ernest Hemingway used to purchase safari attire from A & F.

17. Jitendra says

Thanks for giving us few links for browsing using Proxy of different country. Especially USA. They are madly helpful for me!