Start Using CGI Proxy

CGIProxy 2.1beta18 FRANCE.

Proxy site: http://87.98.243.193/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl/doncaprio/x-proxy/start

Enter address:

CGIProxy 2.1beta17United States.

Proxy site: http://scarewars.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi

Enter address:

Proxy site: http://nhpproxy.webcreatif.ch/cgi-bin/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi [SWITZERLEND]
Enter address:

Proxy site: http://3.gg/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi[UNITED STATES]

Enter address:

Comments

1. Hi!
    I am the supervisor of an Iranian political website which provides you with the latest news & views so I am badly in need of an uptodate bypass proxy everyday .
    so if you would like to help humanity and freedom all over the world you may send your last versions of that to my Email because they will soon filter our reach to this webpage now I am in.
    with thanks.
    www.nazareshoma.com
    www.nazareshoma.ir
    niloofarirani2006@yahoo.com
    bazarganinowin@yahoo.com

2. Hey. thanks for dropping by, I've e-mailed you. Proxyway does just that. Click here.

3. WHAT THIS CGI-PROXY ALL ABOUT, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP COZ I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, THANKS

4. A CGI (Common Gateway Interface) proxy appears to a user as a web page that allows the user to access a different site through it. It's useful if you've been denied access to certain websites by your ISP, school, employer, governmen etc. All you need to do is type your URL in the address bar and your network administrator won't know you've found a way around the blockage.

5. NICE ONE, my free has never work before wat can i do?

6. Don Caprio says:

I didn't get you, bro.

7. I'm using opera mini on my phone with a cgi proxy to browse for free, but got blocked by my network provider, how do i get another working cgi proxy & ip. I'm in nigeria. Thanks

8. Yes am a nigerian too and my network provider as also blocked my cgi cheat.Pls help me out.This is my email address temi4meand@yahoo.Com

9. Google them out. Just use a search string wit the right keywords like inurl:nph-proxy.cgi
    intitle:start using cgi
    etc

10. What are the step by step method of using capriofile in Nigeria with my mobile. Pls I av no idear.
    ebipado9@yahoo.com

11. Pls my freegate nd ultrasurf has stopped working,i cant browse wt my pc pls help

12. pls am in nigeria and my freegate no longer working, please any way out

13. Pls are the cheat they posted in @cgi new proxy@ workin 4 opera 4.2 ?

14. Pls i'm a Nigerian i need the settings for laptop(freedom,ultrasurf,freegate e.t.c) and phone(opera e.t.c) freebrowsing.my e-mail is belqua01@gmail.comTnx

15. DonCaprio says:

@anonymous1. visit http://wap.capriofiles.com
    @Anonymous2, 3 & 4. I'm pretty sure they've been blocked by your operator. try your-freedom client. New freedom servers which your network operators might not be aware of are now available. ems25-30. get the full settings at my mobile forum
    @Wizkon. visit http://wap.capriofiles.comforum

16. the only web gater i hail u oh. the cheat u give do nt instal d handler 5.2 in d wap site

17. Anonymous says:

Pls can u guys help me wit skyp settings u can sms me on 08130760808 tanx

18. DON CAPRIO, WEL U TRY SHA….. Na Your Guy VMAN!

19. Anonymous says:

Caprio pls am new nd i dnt knw aw 2 register here pls help me out cos i love dis site or is it an open site dat doesn't register its members. Pls reply 2 princeyoung69@yahoo.Com

20. Anonymous says:

Am in love with dis site bt i dnt knw how 2 b a member.utilitytam@yahoo.com

21. Anonymous says:

pls mr c.p.f my opera has been blocked by my operator i need help or just text me the steps in creating new cgi cheats 4 mtn etc in naijeria

22. Don Caprio says:

I might add a login here if u need it but I don't think it's necessary though since all contents are open.

@last poster.google search remains the best search engine. u can write start using cgi inurl:nph-proxy.cgi in google search box

23. Don Caprio says:

Better still, u can check my recent CGI PROXY LIST most of them work for MTN Nigeria.

24. Sammy Terroz says:

pls doncaprio update d cgi list till august cause if not all d oda ones hav been blocked.i beg u in GODs name.

25. I really want 2 knw hw 2 create cgi tricks.pls cn u help me don caprio

26. hello pls capriofiles what is ur wap page designed with i mean the wap.capriofiles.com

27. I really want to know how to create cgi tricks. Can you help me doncaprio. My email is toystars2008@gmail.com

28. all i can say is…AWESOME

29. hai.
    im from malaysia.
    can u find me for new trick for my operator,celcom?
    the past freegate, imx.celcom.net.my or imx-yahoo.celcom.net.my are block or maybe something wrong..pliz..

30. @Anonymous 27. check this post.

31. Anonymous says:

Pls oga don,i'm in nigeria plz help me with mtn operamini5.1 cheat..My e-mail is nwododavidebuka@yahoo.com.Tnx

32. capriofiles.com says:

@Anonymous32. pls check http://wap.capriofiles.com forum. It's loaded with mobile tricks

33. tiffanygood says:

The sales staff of college-aged individuals do a remarkable job at promoting the casual clothing sold at many Abercrombie & Fitch stores. Models in their twenties are also excellent at portra montblanc ng the frat and sorority house feel that the youth of today desire. What started off as a store for the retail of clothing geared towards fishermen, adventurers of all sorts, and big game hunters has begun to dominate the market among young people's clothing. Ernest Hemingway used to purchase safari attire from A & F.

34. Anonymous says:

35. 么样子来说道理 says:

亚洲际上海外语言语言语哼哼哼哼

36. Thanks for giving us few links for browsing using Proxy of different country. Especially USA. They are madly helpful for me!