Comments

1. Amit Shaw says:

Yeah don i am also getting some error from last 4 days. BTW Thanks for sharing this info.

2. I used to get this same error but it has been resolved tho

3. wow great tut Sir Doni i already fixed my yahoo mobile login error

4. What a great post, i now hav a solution.

5. I tried logging in using the link that you posted, but the input fields get blank everytime the page reloads. So in input my details again, and the same cycle happens. Any suggestions for this? Like you, i had no trouble logging in to yahoo mail before until now.

6. Harsha Bardhan says:

Great work boss. thanks it resolved my problem. hearty thanks. 100% helpful Regards, Twitter -> @mishraa_ji

7. D.Anandakumar says:

my yahoo mail not opening why? Please Advise me Thanking you.

8. John Smith 27712 says:

Alas, like Harsha above, the fields just get blanked over and over and over. This login / config trick doesn’t work. Loved the ironic touch though – requiring an email address to accept this comment. Absolutely hilarious. Almost as good as Yahoo’s “We’re *sorry* you’re having difficulties signing in…” (???!!!) Why can’t someone make them really, truly sorry – for creating their digital torture chamber (“Yahoo Mail”) in the first place?

9. Hemant Bedarkar says:

Dear Tech Team Yahoo, I have getting frequently logging on my cellphone. Plaese resolved the issue immediate, So i can read my in comming mails. Thanks & Regards, Hemant Bedarkar (Pune Maharashtra, India)

10. Hemant Bedarkar says:

Dear Yahoo Team, I am getting trouble on mobile screen “Don Caprio”. Any solution to resolve on this issue. Please suggest me. I am getting frequently problem while mail logging on cellphone. Thanks & Regards, Hemant Bedarkar (Pune Maharashtra, India)

11. Vegeterrixen says:

This is Great post! it’s works for me. Thanks

12. This doesn’t work for me, any other suggestions? After visiting the page, it just takes me back to the login screen and when I input it again I get the same message as the first time! So frustrating!!

13. Some anonymus surfer says:

This doesn’t work for everybody. I tried this and I’ve got another error telling me that I need a browser with javascript activated…

14. This doesn’t work for me at all. I have a BlackBerry Curve 8530 and used to be able to log into all 3 of my yahoo mail accounts via the web with no problem. But about a week or so ago, every time I’ve tried to log in, I keep getting this same annoying message over and over and over again….. “We’re sorry that you are having difficulty logging in. Please sign in from our desktop login screen and then try login again from our mobile login screen. ” When I bring up the “desktop login screen” I’m unable to click into the password field or click on the ‘Sign In’ button. I’m able to access it with no problems on my laptop and my desktop, but no luck still on the BlackBerry.

15. Thanks, this worked for me.

16. samuel ike says:

please any time i want to log in to my yahoo mail on my mobile phone it will keep on saying invalid email and password.please when i try to log in from laptop it will be asking me my security question, what is your favorite uncle name,which i did not remember please help me i have so many information there.

17. God Bless You. Finally this trick works. Stupid Yahoo can’t fix it. Shame on them.

18. still having the same error cant login what to do now ?

19. I had this error once and was able to fix like he did in this article.

20. Felix Mwango Mutale says:

This doesn’t work for me at all. I have a BlackBerry Curve 8520 and used to login but, I can’t. It still coming with “We’re sorry that you are having difficulty logging in. Please sign in from our desktop login screen and then try login again from our mobile login screen. ” When I try the link suggested, the login screen just freezes as page appears locked. I’m unable to click into the username and password fields or click on the ‘Sign In’ button. I updated my profile by providing my mobile cell number for my BlackBerry but, this has not worked at all. Can you help please ?

21. Ekene Ilochonwu says:

Thanks for the info bro, it was really helpful. Google actually directed me this confirmed Naija tutorial site. Nice work here, keep it up.

22. yahaya musbahu oladimeji says:

I have a problem I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ loggin to my email it says please sign I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ from our desktop login screen then on d mobile again, pls help

23. Hey Don, thanks for sharing this info. This artile was very useful. I was facing same problem. Whenever i tried to log into yahoo mail, i get error message. I have tried your link and still it was not working but after i tried for three times, it showed me code, i entered it and i successfully loged in. One again, thanks dude.

24. Margie Benitez says:

Thank you so very much!! It worked!! It worked!! FYI – I didn’t get asked to use a captcha.

25. baba Don caprio i greet your effort

26. i really worked out. thanks for the tip doncaprio

27. Nice post bro it really helped me

28. it didn’t work for me. i have bein havin this problem for months wat do i do

29. Jesse Marsh says:

I can’t login my yahoo mail’