It may have occured to you to download your Facebook photo albums but selecting the photos one after the other and downloading each of them isn’t an easy task, especially if you have loads of pictures on Facebook. At first, I found it hard also backing up my entire Facebook photo albums on my hard drive which seems like a pretty cool idea till I discovered this simple trick.
Reasons for this post
- To let you download at ease all the contents(photos) in an album.
- To save time.
- In addition, during the process, this will let you create a specific folder for the album on your computer as it is on the internet.
In this article, I will be showing you how to download entire facebook album to your PC. These albums might be those that existed by default like Wall photos, Cover photos and profile pctures, it might even be those created by applications like Instagram.
- Album Downloader for Facebook (a firefox add-on)
- If you have firefox on your PC, then download the add-on needed as stated above:
- Now sign in into your facebook account
- Click on photo link (you can get this from your profile). You can as well do this on your on friends profile
- Go to your album and you right-click on your desired album
- From the options, Click on “Download this Facebook album”
- A box appears, select the folder you want the album to be downloaded. You may create a new one here if you so wish.
- Select the folder and download should start. It may take a pretty long time depending on the number of photos you have in the album but this sure works.
You should be notified when the photos are completely downloaded. You can repeat the same process for each album you have on Facebook.