How to Unlock Huawei E303 USB Modem

I’ve already posted an article how to unlock Huawei modems easily by generating the unlock code using the IMEI but this doesn’t work with newer versions of Huawei modems like E303. There’s also a post I published earlier on how to unlock USB modems with DC client unlocker but that method doesn’t seem to work with the Huawei E303 being issued by Nigerian networks like MTN, GLOBACOM and Airtel over the last few months. Though I have an older version, Huawei E173, which I easily unlocked without any complications, I was forced to unlock a friend’s MTN Huawei E303 modem over the weekend. It’s an MTN modem and none of my existing softwares worked, I had to buy some credit from DC Unlocker. Unlocking it isn’t hard so far you know the right steps to follow but you must have a PayPal account to get this done (till a free software that does it is released). If you don’t have a PayPal account, you should check the last part of this article.

Buying Credits from DC Unlocker

Before buying any credit, you should first know the exact amount of credit needed to unlock to your device. For Huawei E303, it’s only 4 credits though it varies for different devices. You can check how much credit is needed for your device unlock here.

- To purchase credits, go to this page

- Fill the form correctly with the amount of credit you need.

how to unlock MTN Airtel glo huawei 303

- Last time I checked, they sell one credit for one euro. So, 4 credits should be pretty close to $6 when converted by PayPal. Hit the PayPal button on the next page.

- Log in to PayPal, make the transaction and when you get redirected to DC Unlocker website, the displayed page shows your chosen username and your given password. Be sure to copy this to a notepad and save right away.

Unlocking your Huawei E303 Modem

- Download the latest version of DC Unlocker client here and install.

- Connect your modem and run the software. Be sure you close the default dashboard software for your modem.

- Select your device model from the drop-down menu and then click on the magnifying glass icon to allow the program detect your device

unlock huawei 303

- Now click Server and enter your username and password under login options, click on check login.

-unlock huawei E303 usb modem

- With that in place, select Unlocking and simply hit the “Do job” button.

huawei e303

- As shown above, the modem was unlocked successfully.

You can now use any SIM on your Huawei E303 modem. You can as well use this method to unlock any other USB modem so far it’s supported by the unlocker. If you’re using a ZTE modem, you can unlock the modem for free if you check this post.

Also, if you’re in Nigeria and do not have a PayPal account since it’s unsupported here, you can contact the local dealers listed on DC unlocker website. If you have questions, you can let me know through the comment box.

. Filed Under: Computers & Internet

Comments

1. Nwosu Desmond says

This is indeed awesome, so many people have been looking for ways of unlocking the Huawei E303 modem all proven abortive, the method you outlined here is so easy and self explanatory. I have tried all the methods of unlocking modem online without software all to no avail. Am glad you wrote this tutorial as it will help many like me be able to unlock their Huawei E303 modem easily.

2. adesanya says

wow this is great bro, i will try it soon, last week i bought 8euros at dc website, i try the method i kno, its not working but i will try this soon with they latest software, thank God i have 4 euro left on my username and password, don thank u so much bro, am highly greatful

3. Adesanya says

hi doncaprio, i want you to know that i just finish unlocking my modem now, bro i’ll never lie to you, this new modem can not be unlock, is impossible for it to unlock, i bought 20euro credit, and i use everything finish just for me to unlock this bastard glo netpro hawail E303 modem, all my effort goes for nothing, bro this method is not working at all, even i took this modem to ikeja for unlocki ng, does people try all they must, but they cant unlock it, so this method is not working for me, maybe it will work for does using airtel, mtn, and etisalat, but for glo member, is impossible, i just wasted my money for nothing, damn, am so upset, 20euro shit, anybody here using glo should comment pls.. Thank u for ur good work sir

4. basolan says

dc unlocker currently does not support the new e303 glo modem.it supports mtn and just added the new airtel modem,if you have mtn modem I could generate unlocking code for you as i have dc unlocker with 50 credits.contact me at basolan@yahoo.com for further details

5. ayo says

You said you can help me buy credit through paypal to use the DC-unlocker unlock my ZTE modem. How much credit will i need and how will it cost. Reply me to : foxx20000@gmail.com

6. eshisquare says

Please, don. All this processes are too much for me. I don’t have a pay pal account and I think all this will be quite stressful for me. I don’t know if you could help me with this. Or probably send you an email I can reach yu for transaction. I really cherish this your blog. I just bougth the recent airtel modem and the network is not in the environment I currently reside in. Pls help me . Hauwei E173, IMEI: 867749012313577

7. Emmy says

Good one. I was just trying to unlock an E303 but didnt succeed so i decided to check online for solution when i stumbled on this article. Its a pity i dont have a functional paypal account. so i guess i have to give the modem back to the owner and forfeit the N1500. Ahhh Saaaaaaadddddddd

8. Richmind says

Pls help moi unlock my e303 glo modem.. imei: 861862006106778 email: richmind1soul@yahoo.com fb: richmind4real@yahoo.com phone num: 08120548922 Thanks

9. Clint Adios says

PLS SIR/MADAM, AM FROM NIGERIA AND I NEED CREDIT TO UNLOCK MY HAUWEI E303 SINCE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE. I DONT KNOW IF U CAN HELP ME AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME. THANKS.

10. ola says

Please how would you help me out with credits, i seriously need to unlock an huwaei E303 modem today. hoping to read from you soon. Thanks

11. elye says

Hi,if u r using a glo netpro modem,it can not be unlocked using any present unlocking software available cos d firmware for d modem has been customised.

12. Yusif Mustapha Songne says

I am from Ghana and I also have problem unlocking my e303 with IMEI no. 861862008916075. Please help me out because I have only four attempts remaining. Hoping to hearing from you.

13. ibrahim says

Hi,guys am sorry for those using glo netpro and glo bolt, right now the firmware of those 2 modems has been customized no any software so far can unlock them including DC-unlocker so don’t even waste your money for buying credit from the site or the retailers,be warned don’t don’t be deceived by fraudsters telling you to unlock these particular modems.

• Habeeb says

it can be unlock using the latest DC-UNLOCKER software that can detect this type of modem.so they are not fraud.my guy think about innovation.we are in the civilized world so dont dull your self.I even a particular onee to unlock righnt now

• SOStheNeed says

Bro, please help me out here if you can unlock the glo netpro E303, i dont mind your charge as far as it unlocks. email me on gc.akunne@gmail.com

Please follow this tutorial. If you need credits, you can contact local dealers listed on this page: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

14. Cracker says

Nice one bro! However, this trick doesnt work for the glo bolt e303 huwaei modem cos the firmware is much more recent (21.157.71.00.251)! U got any leads on this one! Anything on Indian Web proxy (IWP)? Thankzz

15. giffy says

To unlock Huawei E303, visit the site http://www.wickedunlock.com/huawei-e303/rs11wp9 .You should provide them your IMEI number to get the code.

16. Essien says

I can’t unlock my Glo Bolt. I had to buy Glo NetPro so as to use my Airtel. Thanks for the tips. I wish Paypal will allow Naija to register

17. Prince123 says

HI GUYS… IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO UNLOCK THESE MODEM (E303) WITHOUT THE DC UNLOCKER? PAYPAL IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE HERE. I WOULD BE REALLY GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITHOUT PAYPAL OR ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH MONEY TRANSACTION ON THE INTERNET. THANKS

18. Sir Victor Osed says

NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS. YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2…..AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers. We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem. contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840

19. Tope says

Please i reside in Nigeria and am having same problem on how to unlock the MTN E303 modem. i don’t know how to help me about this because be very happy to have the software at hand too. i wait to read from you as soon as possible for the way out on this problem. thanks

As explained above, you’ll need credits to do it. I think they now have resellers in Nigeria you can contact directly to get those credits.

• abiodun says

please don can you help me with unlocking my mtn modem, i don’t have paypal account and the number of the nigeria dealer was picked by another person who even said he doesn’t understand what i meant by dc unlocker, so pls how can you help me

20. otobong archibong says

Don, the E303 modem can now be unlocked for free using Firmware update – Ive recently written something on that here:- http://deluxejournal.com/how-to-unlock-huawei-e303-modem/

You can check out this page for a lost of their resellers here in Nigeria you can buy credits from. http://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

21. abiodun says

thanks don i have finally unlocked my mtn e303 modem, pls tel this, mr achibong that what he wrote about firmware is not working because i have tried it but it failed

22. Ugwu Zendino says

Pls, i want to unlocker my mtn huawei E303 modem because i believe is only dc-unlocker that can unlock this modem. I need you to help me get the credit, how and what will i do to get it? Am a Nigerian, thanks!

23. Ugwu Zendino says

Its very nice meeting somebody like, from my intuition i believe you are a solution provider. I have tried with all my tactics to manipulate the rugged modem but all prove to no avail. In fact, am only left with only three chances, hmmm! i would not want continue again until i get the credit. thanks!

24. Prajil says

hi Caprio I am using HUAWEI E303S modem I tried to unlock this device but my 10 unlock attem code are finish.Is there any chance to unlock this device or not.if its possible please let me know

25. Jerrywhyte Obamwonyi says

sweet tutorial man, but I am shock that most of the web searches not even relating to hauwei e303 is fetching you most of your web traffic via this page as i have constantly be observing this. That is what a powerful original content can do. I am also sure that the comments so far is also a reason

26. lil jon says

hey don, gd job from u…bin tryin to unlock glo e303 modem…how do i buy the credit cos i don’t av a paypal account? needed sharply, tnx

27. ife says

please mr doncaprio. before i buy credit i am using the glo bolt E303. pleasehas there been a solution to it or it cant be unlocked still cos i have tried almost all websire i come across. please help.

28. verse says

i don have paypal account but want to unlock my Huawei E303 modem. please help me unlock it, just tell me what u will need

29. Rasul says

Hello Don Capri. I’m Rasul from Uzbekistan. And I have not possibility to buy the credit. But I want to unlock my Huawei E153Eu-1. Can you help me in this?

Hi Rasul, Have you checked their official page listing available dealers in most countries? https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

30. Austin says

You know, I never knew the old fastlink modem was out of stock until I realized there was Hauwei E303 – a tougher nut to crack. smiles. Since I’ve been using the old one I never knew there was trouble until someone brought it to me to crack. Then, I had to call a friend of a friend of a friend. And at the same time, I was looking through Google…. I’m just trying to say, thanks for sharing. How do I register on the Dc-unlocker site for a username and password? I don’t have a paypal account. I hope i can pay via Credit card?

31. zuhra says

Hi don, I want to unlock my glo net pro huawei e303 pls I need your help, tell me how much it will cost and your acct no. Pls. Tnx as I await ur reply soon.

Please check their official website for the list of dealers they’ve got in Nigeria. https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

32. Okiki-olu says

Hi Don Caprio , Thanks for sharing. Before I stumbled on your page here , I have tried entering unlock codes and exhausted the 10 attempts limit. Though I have paid for the number of credits I need and spoken with one of the dealers from your link above , he said my e303 mtn hilink will unlock regardless of the ‘permanent lock’ from the previous ten attempts I have made. Is this true ? What’s your take on that? I’m waiting for the username and password now. Thanks

The latest version of DC Unlocker automatically resets wrong unlock attempts. I read it in a newsletter they sent some days ago but I haven’t personally tried it.

• Okiki-olu says

It’s true Don Caprio. I just unlocked the said modem about 5minutes ago. Although after many unsuccessful attempts. Saw a tutorial on dc unlocker on how to reconfigure my computer internet settings. I just followe it and whow , just like magic. Here’s the link for anyone interested : https://www.dc-unlocker.com/HiLink_modems_detect_and_unlock_tutorial/win7. So I guess internet setting also play a part , beyond latest software and credits. Thanks anyway , I feel very happy

• ORKAR says

I paid money into one of the dealers’ account on thursday 11th July 2013 but unfortunately, I’ve not been sent the requisite details.

33. WILLIAMS FEMI says

Da DON,this is simply jaw dropping,what can I say?how can I compliment you,which word will be most appropriate,let’s see,awesome,wonderful,resourceful,outstanding,ingenious,…name it,you really nailed it,thanks a million.Keep the flag flying,I promise to meet you in person and soon too…CHEEEERSSSSSSSSSSS ‘n’ tables toooooo.LOL.

I’m sorry, but I can’t. You may check this page for a list of dealers here in Nigeria you can purchase credits from;deale

34. De-graft Ansah says

Pls I’m from Ghana and I just tried everything that you posted but when I try logging in at the server I’m being told wrong password, and my modem is an mtn Huawei E303. Help me out.